Shady stuff

By NoDocVisit - 27/07/2016 02:27 - United States - Parrish

Today, I found out why my husband doesn't want me to go to the doctor. It's not because of the reasonable copay. It's because he has let 3 other women use my insurance to give birth, in the last 4 years. They are all his. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 151
You deserved it 1 126

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is so wrong on your partner's part. How did he even get away with it?

ShortieRose 30

Oh, OP, I am so sorry that this is happening to you. At least you found out now and not years from now. I suppose it's time for you to have a serious talk and make some big decisions.

Comments

Oh wow... I hope you don't already have kids with him.

you contact your lawyer and get in front of this meaning you had no knowledge of this fraud. SERIOUSLY!!! You could be implicated and go to jail for this.

Okay please tell me he is your ex-husband now... But the main question is though: how the hell was he able to get away with it? Either way, OP I'm so sorry this happened to you and you don't deserve to have to deal with that asshole. I would sue if I could in this particular case since him using your insurance for his mistresses to give birth is illegal I think. But please don't hate them... Not unless they knew about you. Take your anger out on the person who started all this: him.

OP just found out. It's going to take some time to divorce her rat bastard cheating husband.

I'm aware of that. I meant that she at least left his ass and is starting the process lol

Man, Florida really lowers the bar for everything, particularly family values.

LAURA_EL_JUICE 6

wtf, how does that happen and not ge caught? Im sorry but how can you not notice and thats fraud.

my condolences, I wish you find someone better

what a wonderful man! *all sarcasm fully intended*.... he's horrible, and you deserve INFINITELY more than him. ditch that asshole!