Shady stuff

By NoDocVisit - 27/07/2016 02:27 - United States - Parrish

Today, I found out why my husband doesn't want me to go to the doctor. It's not because of the reasonable copay. It's because he has let 3 other women use my insurance to give birth, in the last 4 years. They are all his. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 151
You deserved it 1 126

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is so wrong on your partner's part. How did he even get away with it?

ShortieRose 30

Oh, OP, I am so sorry that this is happening to you. At least you found out now and not years from now. I suppose it's time for you to have a serious talk and make some big decisions.

Comments

Seriously sorry OP, but if I were you i'd divorice him and file insurance fraud on him and the other women, for them to use your insurance they filled out forms with your name. They're just as guilty as he is.

First, I'm really sorry this is happening to you. I hope you can re-evaluate your relationship and maybe find a life that is better for you, without him. I know that can be hard, especially initially, but things will get better! Don't let him treat you like that!! If you do have kids with him, his criminal behavior (insurance fraud) will very very likely give you an advantage in any future custody battles. Make sure you collect all the records you can get your hands on (originals or copies, names of those women, hospitals, admission dates, etc), so you can use them against him if you want or have to. Now, about the insurance scam: Does he have a type? Are they all look-a-likes? Or was he just sending them off to different hospitals so nobody would get suspicious?

That's disgusting. You better get tested too. I hope you don't have anything laying dormant. Get a divorce while you're at it.

Thatguy07 11

On the plus (?) side, insurance fraud is a felony and he'll be in jail for a while...

Woooow sorry OP that is ****** uppp! You should divorce him then annonmously go give his car insurance details out to boy racers

heatherrr17 19

Wow, how could he think he could get away with it? I'm sorry op that has to be hard ?

Reality_bites 14

Anyone else curious about why the OP wanted to see the doc? I mean is it because she too is pregnant now?

I'm more curious about why she hasn't been to the doctor at all in the last four years. I go to the doctor several times a year just for routine stuff (birth control, allergy meds, sports injuries, travel vaccines, etc.) and that's without even counting the times that I actually get sick and need to see a doctor for that.