By Anonymous - 24/09/2013 07:23 - United States - Lincoln

Today, I asked my dad why he only has pictures of me from when I was a little kid. Without skipping a beat, he said, "I only keep pictures from when I liked you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 199
You deserved it 2 373

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Oh, I thought you were reminding yourself of of the time when you were still smarter than me"

Wow I cant imagine a father say that to his child. Maybe he was joking?

Comments

Wow I cant imagine a father say that to his child. Maybe he was joking?

His dad probably has a great sense of humor.. Me and my dad do stuff like this all the time for the fun of it!

I can imagine it. my mom has said far worse

your dad sucks. He should like you 100% of the time. :s

First comment is a lose/lose situation. You comment "first!!" and come in second and you look like a tard. You comment "first!!" and are actually first and you still look like a tard.

... Edit the comment all you like, still a dick.

Tell him that's the same reason why you don't have any pictures of him.

"Oh, I thought you were reminding yourself of of the time when you were still smarter than me"

caohm 18

you do not live for his approval you live to find your own path and be yourself.

Wait for it......"But now that I LOVE you, I have a shrine to adore you my child."

As my parents say: "We have to love you, but there's nothing that says we have to like you." And plus, creepy much? OP: sucks to be you. Try to be more likeable then.

perdix 29

I hope you are a snotty teenager -- you can get over that phase. If you are an adult you are either screwed or you need intense therapy to become likable again.

ineedalogin 19

I don't think the problem is op not being "likable", it's op's douche bag father

perdix 29

Neither of us know who the douchebag in the story is. It could be both the OP and the dad!

Dodge4x4Ram 46

you'll always be daddy little girl

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Or daddy's little boy.. Well god damn, that just sounds a bit weird doesn't it?