Selfish

By Anonymous - 31/01/2020 18:00

Today, I found out that the reason I hadn't gotten pregnant yet was because my husband had a vasectomy after the birth of his son. He even had the nerve to continously tell me, "it'll happen soon, baby" and let me believe we were trying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 984
You deserved it 469

Same thing different taste

Top comments

time to mess with his head- tell him your pregnant!! Let that ride for a good 2 months and talk about it EVERY CHANCE just to watch him sweat

I think it’s time you have a conversation on what his expectations were for you two. If you wanted kids and he knew that and STILL didn’t tell you, you may wanna rethink your relationship. Sounds to me like he kept telling you it’d happen cause he wanted more sex.

Comments

time to mess with his head- tell him your pregnant!! Let that ride for a good 2 months and talk about it EVERY CHANCE just to watch him sweat

Better still; really get pregnant. You might even stay with the other dad.

ZeldaFlower 16

If he told her that he got a vasectomy, morals aside, it’s too late for anything like that. If he really did think he could still get her pregnant, I doubt it would make him sweat.

I think it’s time you have a conversation on what his expectations were for you two. If you wanted kids and he knew that and STILL didn’t tell you, you may wanna rethink your relationship. Sounds to me like he kept telling you it’d happen cause he wanted more sex.

WistayShlaio82 13

I’m really sorry he did that to you.

bobsanction 18

How is that good if he knew she wanted kids and trailed her along by promising it’ll happen even though he KNEW it wouldn’t? He just continually lied to his wife for god knows how long.

thehaystackerine 20

if you were doing your job right you'd have noticed the incision scars.

Sady_Ct 37

My husband had one, and it got infected and healed badly... still no scar. There are other types of vasectomy that leave no scars.

The scar, if one even forms, is normally located under the shaft at the base near the sac, easily hidden from view. So how exactly did you expect her to see it?

ok here's my question- how the heck did you find out he had a vasectomy? his baby mama tell you? or did his mama tell you?

Mathalamus 24

Maybe the husband told her....?

that too. idk maybe it's me, but the post sounded more scandalous than that lol

If it's any consolation, he still likes ******* you for fun! That's pretty good, right?

Originally posted by Anonymous on 15/9/2009 from the United States.

You should discuss potentially looking into a reverse vasectomy if you both truly want a child another child now. If he’s sincere, I imagine that he’d be open to the idea.

Beyond screwed up. I’m not an advocate for divorce, but if it were me, I’d really have some thinking to do. Whether it be getting away from him for a few weeks, talking to a therapist, or both. You are going to have a lot of hurt and betrayal to work through.