Shady stuff

By NoDocVisit - 27/07/2016 02:27 - United States - Parrish

Today, I found out why my husband doesn't want me to go to the doctor. It's not because of the reasonable copay. It's because he has let 3 other women use my insurance to give birth, in the last 4 years. They are all his. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 151
You deserved it 1 126

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is so wrong on your partner's part. How did he even get away with it?

ShortieRose 30

Oh, OP, I am so sorry that this is happening to you. At least you found out now and not years from now. I suppose it's time for you to have a serious talk and make some big decisions.

Comments

bloodyfreak_fml 4

That is insurance fraud and very illegal. Sounds like he's headed for jail time and a divorce.

Exactly what species of bastard is your husband? I am honestly so amazed by the audacity. Report that fraud OP and divorce that dirty bedswerver.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Divorce him and get checked for STDs cause he's not exactly Mr. Safety. Separate your finances immediately and threaten to report him to police if he doesn't give you what you want in the divorce.

So, you're suggesting that she blackmail him instead of reporting the identity theft and insurance fraud he committed using her name? I'm guessing you're not a lawyer.

This is one of the ones that makes me really want to know more about what happened. Like how did you find out? How did he get away with it?

sailorarctic 22

how has he not been arrested for insurance fraud?

healthcarechick 9

OMG what a piece of shit!!!!!! You can't get rid of him fast enough

I'm so sorry for you, and you most definitely deserve way, waay better!! And I'm sorry for the off topic question (maybe not that OT), but do you really need insurance to give birth in the U.S.?

You absolutely do need health insurance to give birth in a hospital if you don't want to have tens of thousands of dollars in medical bills to deal with.

sgdigaetano 3

Dump his sorry ass as fast as you can. Imagine what his child support payments are going to be.