Rough

By vela9002 - 06/04/2009 07:40 - United States

Today, on my flight to Vegas, I was wishing that a really cute guy would come sit in the seat next to mine. A few minutes later, a really cute guy sat in the seat next to me, and even started to talk to me. When I said, "I like rugged men," he said, "Oh yeah, me too, I really like buff guys." FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 679
You deserved it 13 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How does one spark a conversation about liking rugged men?

BigMac_fml 0

Eh could've been worse, he could've been one of those weird dudes who insists on talking about the rash he gets when he sits near an attractive girl for a long period of time and then asks if you want to see.

Comments

effmailyfe 0

FML is starting to suck. That's not an FML at all--poor you, you have a nice, cute and gay boy to talk to on the plane.

Haha yea I agree....I mean wat girl doesn't wanna gay best friend!!:)

Notice how guys don't make FMLs about this sort of bullshit. We take "hey, maybe this cute girl really isn't that into me" as a part of life. YDI for assuming that any guy sitting near you would give up anything to make it to first base with you.

tiltwrestler 0

Haha DAYUM! I've heard of girlfriends turning their boyfriends gay... but you did it in a matter of seconds! That has to be some kind of record. mad props

Karnezar 2

He might have a straight brother :D

Thank you, #12. So many FMLs from girls I think "REALLY?! Is your life THAT bad?" when they are in regards to guys/dating. Womp womp, some guy wasn't in to you. You'll get over it tomorrow when the next guy doesn't look at you the right way, no matter how much you hope and wishes he does.

Lame. This isn't an FML at all. Just some stuck up girl QQing over trivial nonsense.

Honestly, these FMLs whining about how a person wasn't into them are so lame. Move on to the next person that catches your eye. Not that hard.

Well, at least you had some conversation xD

Maybe next time you can be more specific with your wish? and good FMLs are like gold nuggets now. waa waa I got a gay guy sitting next to me on the plane. I got a fat woman who decided that she wanted to take up my seat and hers while only paying for one of the seats. So her fat just decided to sneak on over the arm rest when I wasnt looking...well guess what? I WAS LOOKING but you dont see me complaining about it on here do you? nope therefore no FYL and no YDI but if something bad happens on the plane later please feel free to post.

well now not only do you get to see a hot guy. but now you get to see a hot guy thats willing to kiss another hot guy. STOP WHINING SUCK IT UP AND GRAB SOME POPCORN