Romantic move

By soomeone - 16/02/2010 19:28 - United States

Today, I went to the movies with my girlfriend. As I started putting my arm around her, I hit her in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 679
You deserved it 25 635

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MermaidSongXOXO 6

That's not the way you hit on girls, you know. They don't mean it literally. I guess you got to the punchline of the joke. I'll be here all week, people -_-

sutchy 0

"Oops, I'm sorry, that was a total accident." Problem solved?

Comments

stinkytruck 0

see. you should have gone straight for the boobs

wow, I think it would make things more weird. nice try though, sticky!

DogmaT_fml 4
madie_hearts09 0

always strike 3rd nublet... unless you have the element of surprise =_=

on a scale of 1 to Chris Brown, how mad were you that you had to see Dear John lol

purplemnm 9

aww my pimp hand comment got modded D;

No, it just got swallowed up by the comments bug -.-" If it got modded normally, it'd still be there, but say "This comment has been moderated."

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Sirin, tell your webmaster to get an exterminator for the comment bug, or else you'll have a little "surprise" for him. *Holds you at gunpoint.* A lot of FML members are getting pissed.

RachelTM 0

Everyone, the problem is already known and will be taken care of.

DogmaT_fml 4

rachel- here is a rape whistle for your email.

MadaZer0 8

Wow... Speaking of comments... I think this is my 250th in just a week... Damn... What does this mean? I have commented much more than people who have been here longer... Does.... Does that mean... I...

DogmaT_fml 4

slap no,,, nooooo *freaks out wildly takes toaster and throw it on your cat, BURNNED! then runs off incoherently.

DogmaT_fml 4

*comes back and does john wall dance then runs off*

ur comment wasn't deleted it just got placed in the wrong section lol

Ajjas013 6

@MadaZer0: You don't have that many comments to be honest, but I guess it's more than a lot of people on this website :) Keep having fun with it. @Sirin or Rachel: Approximately how long do you think it'll take for the bug to be fixed? My precious comedy is being consumed and dumped into the internet waste bin, or "rejects like pendatic" pile if you will. @Tara: I don't think you have that kind of power. Besides you couldn't even **** a gun much less hold one up :)

MermaidSongXOXO 6

@Ajjas Says who? :] *cocks gun, and tries to hold it up* *Falls backwards* Well, crap! You're right.

Ajjas013 6

It's ok at least you didn't-- *Trips* ****!

"Approximately how long do you think it'll take for the bug to be fixed? My precious comedy is being consumed and dumped into the internet waste bin, or "rejects like pendatic" pile if you will." Rachel: "It'll be fixed soon." Me: ... ... ... Ah, you know what, I'm not even going to say it.

Ajjas013 6

@Sirin: You just said 'it' I'm just sayin'.

DogmaT_fml 4
MadaZer0 8
MadaZer0 8

Also... Goal for this month... get 1000 comments :D

Don't you mean you ACCIDENTALLY hit her in the face..?

bitethebullet 0

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER. fatality. :D

lol, u wouldn't of had that problem if u'd have brought a blnkt....

PurpleSquirrel 0

looks like you're not getting any tonight