Romantic evening

By Neglected - 11/12/2013 19:06 - United States - Wimberley

Today, I told my husband it would be great to spend an evening with a bottle of wine and a pile of blankets on the balcony of our cabin during the cruise. He decided it would be great to ditch me and go out gambling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 199
You deserved it 6 261

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ooh, someone's gonna be in trouble. Hit him over the head with the wine bottle.

Comments

I know for sure if my misses suggested this id be taking the offer up lol

I'd love to do that with my significant other but of course I'd like to get down and dirty.

You guys are on a cruise! Why are you moping about him not wanting to stay in with you when you could be out there doing something fun with him! You can stay in together when you're at home.

She wanted to spend some time with him on their private balcony, not lying in bed watching a movie. Those rooms are expensive, and I fully admit, I would expect to spend some time with my partner on the damn thing.

You could probably throw him overboard.

DavidKnows 11

Yes!!! #69...Murder him! Violence is always appropriate if a woman does it to a man! Crush his skull with the wine bottle, then dispose of the evidence by dumping his body at sea!!! Really people?

gary3768 13

Been there done that but the wife passed out fun fun lol

Sounds like his priorities are definitely a tad misplaced..

Since I am a man I can say this. We generally are clueless when our wives hint at us. You must tell your husband what to do, otherwise he might not understand.

To be honest you werent clear. He wasnt a dick, don't be vague and hope he picks up on small things. For all you know he could of said im going gambling in hopes you would come. But you didnt. Your wants vs his, women like to play the victim like what they want is more important or meaningful then what a guy wants to do.

I think we need more information before deciding who's in the wrong. It appears to have been a multiple day cruise, so it could simply be that he was waiting for you to tell him which night you wanted to do that. Or he could have forgotten, and done his own thing. The way it's phrased as 'ditching' makes it seem like he didn't show up, and left OP waiting.