Reviews

By Anonymous - 14/07/2010 06:14 - United States

Today, I made brownies for my co-workers. My boss called me into his office, and I though he was going to compliment me on the baking. Instead, he talked about how his 5-year-old daughter can make brownies better than me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 680
You deserved it 6 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Its a 5 year old. You can drive and stay up past 10. you win.

Comments

Even making them from scratch isn't all that difficult. I bake regularly and hate using premade mixes- it's just more fun to bake from scratch. Betty Crocker has a recipe for Cream Cheese Filled Brownies- absolutely fantastic. If you want to make your boss eat their words, take them a pan of THOSE and frost them with the recipe (from the same Betty Crocker "big red book") for Chocolate Buttercream Frosting. I promise it's just not that difficult if you follow the recipe, it's so forgiving. I've made them tons of times.

it's only because you didn't add the special ingredient

Thedrugslikeme2 0

Next time put a good amount of laxitives in his. He won't be able to say they suck if he's taking a 12 hour shit now will he?

LOL ^^ i was gonna say that until i saw that you already said that. OP can also take the brownies and throw them in the boss's face

Mervin22 6

let's look at the bigger picture. who let's their 5-year old bake?

The1AndAnonymous 2

maybe his 5 year old is a baking prodigy?

silvervolt7 0

All these people saying to look at the box - ever thought OP made them from scratch? Personally to me the idea of making brownies from a mix seems a little weird - homemade tastes so much better!