Professor Awkward

By Derpina - 21/12/2011 15:33 - United States

Today, a student came in late to class, and there were only a couple of seats available. I waved her over offering her the seat beside me with the quip, "It's OK, you can sit by me. I don't smell or anything." I realized after she sat down that she actually did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 571
You deserved it 5 185

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flockz 19

"oh i'm sorry! that seat is actually reserved for someone who doesn't smell like ass. i see a seat in the back corner perfect for you."

Yes, I know what it's like to smell horrible. She could either not use deoderant or have what I have, hyper hydrosis. With it you sweat no matter WHAT, even with clinical strength deods, pills, powders, everything. Even the surgery to suck out the extra sweat glands rarely works. Teens who go through it like me have a horrible time.

Comments

If this was college then I would say being a college student you tend to be poor and partying a lot. One off those is the reason she smells.

Hey she might not have smelled nice but she could have been a really nice person... Hey karma's gonna reward you though for that one :)

Why the hell did I write hey twice I don't even remember writing hey twice...

If the theory of Karma applies in such a way that a positive action with a negative attitude can result in a positive reward then I don't like how that shitty system works. This person did something nice, then bitched about it behind the individuals back. This to me is not worthy of some kind of reward...

kickboxingchick 5

Some people can't help their smell. Deodorant doesn't always work. Everyone has their own smell. Everyone here is saying "Oh, I hate smelly people!" . Well, you don't know the person and they could be very nice. Put yourself in that girls shoes for a day.

(If this is a double post, I apologize, 1st one didn't appear.) 1stly, No Good Deed goes Unpunished...hehehe. 2ndly, just because she smells doesn't instantly mean she has one of the best personalities in the world. For all you know, she could be a bitch. But then again, she could be just normal or have a nice personality. You've got to stop assuming that all the "hot" people are bitches, and that all the "ugly" (in the Beholder's eye) or "weird" people have the best personality in the world. It CAN go both ways.

YDI for comin up with such a dumbass quip.

hateevryone 14

well at least you were being generous. but she needs to use more deodorant or something.

You can always rub Vicks under your nose!

Maybe its just a today thang. Dont be to harsh she may have ran her ass off to get there