There's no such thing as a coincidence

By Anonymous - 24/05/2021 10:57

Today, I cracked an egg with a disgusting rotten black yolk into the pan, ruining my almost done breakfast. Last time this happened, just coincidentally, two deaths in the family and a near deadly mental breakdown followed. Now eggs seem too gross to eat, and I’m afraid this time was another bad omen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 036
You deserved it 142

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you check the date on the package? It can happen sometimes that eggs get damaged during transport or maybe the chicken was sick. Anyway, don't freak out too much, the previous bad egg you had was more than probably unreleated to the tragedy that happened in your family.

This must be a sign that you buy your eggs from a shady grocery store or the trunk of some guy with greasy hair and halitosis. Buy your eggs somewhere else.

Comments

Did you check the date on the package? It can happen sometimes that eggs get damaged during transport or maybe the chicken was sick. Anyway, don't freak out too much, the previous bad egg you had was more than probably unreleated to the tragedy that happened in your family.

Contact a good exorcist to remove the curse and to find out who cursed you.

Had a similar airy, but not with food. There was a book set belonged to my brother law I was interested in. He loaned it to his dad, who passed away of heart failure due to old age while reading through the set. My brother in law of course got the set back and started reading it and he passed away of cancer. I was interested in the set myself, but then I got to thinking of how the last two people who read this set died of a terminal illness. After a few months of mulling it over, I decided to set it on the curb.

There's been a death in my family every time I started a new place of work. Maybe that's why I've been at my current place of work for 13 years now.

This must be a sign that you buy your eggs from a shady grocery store or the trunk of some guy with greasy hair and halitosis. Buy your eggs somewhere else.

You should generally check eggs in a separate container before adding them to your cooking

I would talk with a priest or preacher, prayers for you