Poor old Raymond…

By LJ. - 13/03/2009 02:20 - United States

Today, my mother finally had her beloved Siamese cat cremated. The cat has been dead for over a week and she has been keeping it on her bed, stroking its fur and saying, "She looks like she's sleeping" and "She's so cold." To top it all off, she's been calling me by the cat's name for three years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 95 428
You deserved it 4 292

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ewww. I remember moderating this one, I pressed yes to see what people would comment. Lol, that's soooo creepy.

Comments

TheEpicScrewup 0

Actually, 47, if the pet has a human name it's easy to get mixed up. My brother's name is Shawn and my dog's name is Seamus. My mom gets them mixed up all the time. LOL On the dead cat issue, you're mother scares me a bit. Not gonna lie...

alwaysalady 0

Up until I moved out, my mother would take a family roll call looking for the right person and it included the pets. It was like, "Mike, Rachel, Caleb, Kahn, Mitchel, Medha, Peter, Timothy, Snuffles!" Inevitably reaching the person she wanted last. And Timothy was the neighbor's kid. However, when her dog died, she cried about it for a few days, and then said, and I quote, "Now we can get a smart dog." Go buy a kitten, OP.

thats really creepy. i say you should get yourself a new mother.

fcuk_fml 0

hahahahahah... as weird as that story is, i think it's so funny how she's been calling you by that name...!!! hahahaha and siamese cats? even weirder...

Your mom sounds like half the customers that walk into the petstore I work at Other than people with their food orders, Pet owners are the second craziest type of people from all the jobs that I've ever had. .. They all should get some help if it gets to that extreme. .. I've even been once told that I look like one of the customers pets .. very disturbing . .