By drebel - 09/03/2011 22:27 - United States

Today, I bought my fiancée a dress for her birthday. She accused me of saying she was fat, because I bought it in medium rather than small. After trying on the dress, she's now not only mad at me for buying it, but also because the dress fits perfectly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 377
You deserved it 4 547

Same thing different taste

Comments

rebekahmarie 0

Either way she would have been upset... if you bought her a small she would have been pissed because she couldn't have fit into it! FYL OP.

Agreed, a small wouldn't have fit her, but now she crushed because she's apparently gain a bunch of weight.... which is worse? Ehh, op's screwed either way, she's too insecure. Next time buy her jewelry or something like that, just not candy... that would be a new issue.

AsianCookie247 14

I still don't know why most girls/women bitch about being "fat" because they're not a size 0 or 1.. makes no sense. FYL

u need to get a new gf. sounds a lil high maintenance.

it's all about the curvy chicks anyway

its okay OP was being honest while she's in denial about her weight..... hopefully she can see the truth now

burninnapalm 5

because number 51, for some reason, women think guys like girls who are a size 0... truth is most guys think the opposite. I mean a size 6-14 is still effing drop dead sexy.

medium is not big at all. it's healthy. curvy chicks FTW! but not fat ones. haha

she must live in egypt 'cause she's in de-nile

I see what you did there 176! you sly boots (:

Levini 0

well... there is always the receipt ... if she don't like she can go to the store and exchange it ... so you aren't really effed but dude ... next time go for the earrings or other jewelery

ChiFan96 3

Shit happens during that time of the month.

That actually wouldn't work. She'd still be upset cuz he thinks she's bigger than she really is.

That sentence is an oxymoron. Women do NOT have logic!

I know, eh? I don't understand girls, even though I am one. On another note, I'm an XL, and I wouldn't be mad at my boyfriend for giving me a dress my size.

CaroAurelia 12

Dude, I'm a girl and I don't even get it.

kittykat1501 31

exactly. what? a medium isn't even that big. (ps girl)

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
AsianCookie247 14

exactly ^ So Stupid! just because you're not a skeleton doesn't mean you're fat!

I hate being really skinny, I wish I was fatter. How often do yo hear that? We all want what we don't have...

iluffmcrandbvb 1

grass is always greener on the other side :P

kayPandastyle 15

I agree with dragonair..i, wish I was thicker :/

Taradactyl_2011 0

I'm a medium and I'm perfectly fine with my size :)

I don't think 82 needs to be any thicker but every guy likes something on the chicks bones (there is a fine line between something on em and "eww fat chicks")

107, you're an asshole. I don't go around calling people on here that often, but you really are a dick.

mona_is_here 10

I wear medium too, what's wrong with it? I have a lot of muscle and I wouldn't fit into small just because of it so medium = / = fat.

women... I am a medium but I buy a large because it's extra comfy!

Servonski 0
sezual 15

I do the same! I mean, form fitting close are nice to go out in but I don't feel the need to wear something skin tight on a day to day basis.

541MedfazWcM 0

should have slapped her seriously!!

I don't think that domestic abuse is the answer for anything at all let alone for someone being shallow.

hurray4jmk 1

Your girlfriend is a bitch. Not everyone can be a size small. **** I AM a size small and even I have to get mediums sometimes.

you_and_me_fml 8
redhedsaysrawr 18

I think it sucks to be a small, because they hardly ever have anything good in that size.

She sounds like a joyless worthless a-hole. Enjoy being stuck with that for the rest of your life.

Woman's logic is very difficult to understand!

you realize how ignorant you sound to the rest of the female population? NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT, only the needy and ungrateful ones!

Your right he does sound ignorant. A women is actually right for once, does anybody know what this means? SHES A WITCH! Listen mister, WOMEN HAVE NO LOGIC!!!!!