Padded out

By Ian - 18/04/2009 14:24 - United States

Today, I had a surgery to remove a cyst from my butt. Afterwards, the doctor told me that the cyst was bigger than he initially thought, it would still secrete fluids for two weeks, and the best remedy for this was to wear a Maxi Pad. I'm a guy, and am currently wearing a Maxi Pad on my butt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 108 870
You deserved it 6 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CherishFlowers 0

LMAO, nice. Imagine if someone heard you changing your pad in the bathroom... haha

How the hell do you get a cyst on your ass?

Comments

I had a pilonidal cyst removed many years ago. It's lame.

Don't tell anyone about it. They'll never let you live it down.

This is actually more common than you think. It's called a pilondial cyst.

Hahah and how does that make you feel? If it makes you feel better, you'll only have to wear it for awhile to get over your cyst right? It could be so much worse at least you got rid of it mmmkay...

altoclef13 0

Umm...its nice to get in touch with your...feminine side?

bollywood_rocks 0

So OP you're whining about wearing a freaking pad? Now you know how us women feel wearing one for ONE WEEK EVERY DAMN MONTH. Would you rather not wear the pad AND STILL HAVE THE CYST? I don't see this as FYL.Suck it up,quit crying and be grateful it was a benign cyst!

sounds like someone's wearing one this week

thatguyi445 0

I had one of those 5 times. It sucks.... a lot. ^ It sucks to have a fist sized chunk of your back/butt removed and left open for 3 months. I'm guessing it would hurt more than any period.

Not true. The pain associated with having your period can be crippling. Sometimes I can't move, the pain is so awful. He can suck it up mkay?

erm yeah mine was open for seven months. its been closed for three, and its opening and infected again. sucks right? i ended up in the hospital for weeks at a time more than i would care to remember, it wrecked my body completely, im sick ALL the time now. on top of that, i have problems with my ovaries causing massive bleeding and cramps sometimes ALL MONTH.

Emriss 0

I can tell you now, 203, that is NOT normal. Hopefully you've mentioned that to your gynecologist by now.

Kikis_831 0

Well they say that is something more common in men so it was my surprise when I ended up with one the first time it just bothered me and I didn't do anything about it or know what it was the second time I thought I was gonna die it Hurt so bad I couldn't move without being in pain.

I guess you know how a girl feels every month :P count yourself lucky that you aren't spewing blood, having cramps, and moodswings.

the mood swings are bad for you? you women are so damn inconsiderate do you ever think hey my mood swings may be annoying before you have a period? really you can suck it up think of it this way op goes through what your going through and he has to go through you bitching as well

Ohh, don't forget about crippling back pain. :D Or maybe that's just me.

Why would you choose a pad over a tampon? Having a little rod up your ass can be an eye-opening experience.