Padded out

By Ian - 18/04/2009 14:24 - United States

Today, I had a surgery to remove a cyst from my butt. Afterwards, the doctor told me that the cyst was bigger than he initially thought, it would still secrete fluids for two weeks, and the best remedy for this was to wear a Maxi Pad. I'm a guy, and am currently wearing a Maxi Pad on my butt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 108 870
You deserved it 6 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CherishFlowers 0

LMAO, nice. Imagine if someone heard you changing your pad in the bathroom... haha

How the hell do you get a cyst on your ass?

Comments

hahaha sucks... at least u know how it feels

_mcs_ 0

Seriously, you'll get over it. Worse things have happened to other people, at least you don't have to wear one for a longer period of time.

WHAT THE F!? What have your been doing to your ass that you somehow got a cyst? Let's just hope no one slaps you on the ass, that'd be an awkward conversation.

You had a cyst removed. That's a good thing. It's not like you had a heart attack. You're not even wearing a diaper, and your wound is healing. Suck it up and quit crying.

#20, are you serious? You don't know what a cyst is?

The cyst you got is a Pilonidal Cyst, I got one too. And I also had to wear the pad on my butt. It sucked but it heals up pretty fast, only a couple months until it was completely gone. Just make sure your shirt covers your bum, or there could be some awkward questions.

JackDupp 11

Well at least you'll be able to ride a bike and play tennis now.

Well, from a woman's perspective, you'll get used to it....It'll soon feel like it's not even there. And just be glad you only have to do this for two weeks, and not a few days out of every single month.