Padded out

By Ian - 18/04/2009 14:24 - United States

Today, I had a surgery to remove a cyst from my butt. Afterwards, the doctor told me that the cyst was bigger than he initially thought, it would still secrete fluids for two weeks, and the best remedy for this was to wear a Maxi Pad. I'm a guy, and am currently wearing a Maxi Pad on my butt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 108 870
You deserved it 6 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CherishFlowers 0

LMAO, nice. Imagine if someone heard you changing your pad in the bathroom... haha

How the hell do you get a cyst on your ass?

Comments

well, at least you dont have to wear a diaper....

2 weeks? My brother had an operation like that for a cyst on his butt aswell and it's still leaking some fluids after 2 months now. Good luck!

housemd1120 0

lmao #13 That sucks....but at least its just for 2 weeks.

At least you'll get better now and no one should notice, I mean, can people really tell when women are on their period just by looking?

Seriously? Open you mind and think outside the box a little. Why re-invent the wheel when a super absorbent non-obtrusive pad with proper fasteners has already been invented. I would guess you haven't figured out that they use condoms at the dentists office to protect certain sensitive instruments when taking X-rays of your teeth. Why complain when it is cheaper and more effective than anything else you could come up with for the purpose. Be glad your doctor is sensible and clever instead of charging you some ridiculous amount for some medical bandaging of some sort.

haha i had the same thing happen to me, usually its caused by an ingrown hair right at the top of your asscrack and it isint very fun, ive been to surgery 3 times for it in 7 years.... and yeah wearing the maxi-pad sucks...

I feel for you man. I have a pilonidal cyst and had to have it lanced a couple weeks ago to ease the pain. Now it's starting to flare up again and I'm hoping it doesn't get too bad since I have finals in a week and I can't afford to miss school. I'm just waiting until I get home so I can get it removed.

Well someone's not comfortable with someone's masculinity.

Maybe they should invent some for men, like they had to do with hair dye because men are embarased to buy they women's version