Padded out

By Ian - 18/04/2009 14:24 - United States

Today, I had a surgery to remove a cyst from my butt. Afterwards, the doctor told me that the cyst was bigger than he initially thought, it would still secrete fluids for two weeks, and the best remedy for this was to wear a Maxi Pad. I'm a guy, and am currently wearing a Maxi Pad on my butt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 108 870
You deserved it 6 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CherishFlowers 0

LMAO, nice. Imagine if someone heard you changing your pad in the bathroom... haha

How the hell do you get a cyst on your ass?

Comments

So? Who cares. God, some of these fmls I read and think.. Suck it up!

josface 0

What's a cyst? I'm afraid to google it. Someone please explain to me what a cyst is. Sounds pretty gross..

ohhhhshizzz 0

#95: cyst: a closed sac that develops abnormally in some body structure it does sound gross.

josface 0

ewww, thanks for explainingg. :D

mouseintern 0

I'll support the OP too. I also have a pilonidal cyst. Luckily it is higher up, more lower back than butt area, and the doc says that for now, as long as I keep it clean and have good posture, I should be good to go, but it might have to be removed down the road. For the girls saying this is nothing compared to a period, true, it probably isn't, but people expect you to have periods and to wear pads. However, it is a bit awkward for a guy to have fluids leaking down the backside and wear a pad there. So this isn't about discomfort. Its about embarrassment. Also, imagine having a condition where just sitting with slightly bad posture will leave an stain from fluids on your butt area. It is a constant condition, not just once a month. Going camping and sleeping on a hard surface? Can't sleep on your back. You can see how annoying that is. OP, glad you were able to get it treated. Hope the recovery goes well and you can keep that pad hidden.

@37 - Obviously you've never experienced endometriosis before

zander09 0

Don't worry about it, it's for your health. Hope it all goes good :) Take care, xoxo.

Once on a trip to Atlanta, I ran out of undies, and had to resort to wearing women underpants. Needless to say, I feel your pain. But no one is going to know, seriously. Just put the freaking thing on, it's only what? A week? Stop being a pansy and grow a pair.