One night stand

By Anonymous - 14/10/2010 02:12 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I woke up in bed with no pillows. I think the guy I slept with stole them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 039
You deserved it 17 627

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you should sleep with him again and steal them back

This is why you don't have sex with random people.

Comments

maybe you shouldn't sleep with random people.. but i guess people have the right to do what they please.

Is anyone supposed to believe you never have? Lies.

aww poor boys... such tiny little brains. i guess because i have a picture of me where, "omg i can paritially see her boobie!!", means that i sleep around with random men.

teamholcombe 0

At least you know your place, the bedroom.

teamholcombe 0

the bedroom if she is not cooking.

denvan 0

hahaha someone is way too broke or took them as a souvenier

"The guy" you slept with? Did you even know his name before you had sex with him? Am I the only one who thinks you should personally know someone before you sleep with them these days?! Sheesh! YDI for inviting some random guy into your home, bed, and ******.

I have to agree. I'm not sure why you wouldn't expect something to be stolen when you invite a stranger into your home. It sounds like you got off easy (pun intended). Maybe you know better now. Next ONS at his place or go full on and get a room.

I fully agree and was going to say the same thing! don't have sex with people you don't know dumb@$$

That's actually pretty awesome. you should do the same with your next ONS, and then there'll be a whole chain of pillowstealers!

FLCL4711Fox 0

*smiles and looks away* not a big fan of pillow talk I guess*

He probably wants your DNA to clone you.

wonder if he does that for everyone he sleeps with and he just has this ridiculous collection of pillows in his closet haha

kwmfl 4

i think if i ever sleep with some random girl, im going to do this. just to be "that" guy