Nutso

By space_cadet90818 - 08/03/2010 00:16 - United States

Today, I woke up with one of the worst migraines I've had in months. My mother (who thinks I'm a hypochondriac) began to scream at me about "making up an illness". When I asked for my meds, she called me an addict, and dumped my $300 prescription down the sink. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 556
You deserved it 2 928

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lindsaysue 4

$300? Maybe you need better insurance...

xanniefiend420 0

wow your moms a bitch. no offense. if I was you I smack a bitch

Comments

PedoBearSaysYES 0

|0| 7|-|3|| moderate me! and I'm sure the rules also state that u can't have graphic photos and icons opps that just ur face! mah iz bwoke!!!! FL4|/|3 O||!!!!! •0/• yeah!!! p.s maybe u should follow ur own advice oh shit u don't have one to use and all thrones that u steal break so fast :( lol I should check posts more often like u do it's fun to reply but alas I hab a life

OK well n order 2 get a Dr. to subscibe a new RX

PedoBearSaysYES 0

down w English revert back to the langu of our ancestorzz -grunt- ooOooo eeeEEEeee but anyway I'm bored so any responce to me can be sent to um well whenever else I comment again w.e i don't take thisshit as cerally as some ppl do caio ;) (@_@) never get in a fight w a bear u won't make it out in one peice or at least w ur verginality tee hee sp check that shit >:D

Dude for those of us not fortunate enough to have good health care that really isn't that odd at all. I heard Botox injections to the back of the neck has had some success as a migraine treatment as well.

FYL for having such an ignorant mother. Migraines are horrible, hope you feel better soon.. PS when she needs to start taking blood pressure meds as she gets older, dump those and tell her to stop being such a drama queen when her BP spikes.

bugmenotmofo 34

The allergy testing suggestion isn't a bad idea. Also, an OP talking about prescription medication and we've made it 52 posts without a healthcare flamewar or the "pillz r bad 4 u" flamewar? You're all off your game tonight.

You should specify what types of pills you are talking about when you make the statement "pills are bad".

well, snickerdoodles, if you WERE to say "pills are bad for you" you would be making a generaliztion so massive that you would be an idiot yourself. well, idiot is a harsh term, foolish is beter.

dudeitsdanny, True. Most of it is an ad hom but there is undoubtedly a glaring misrepresentation in bmalley's post. Technicalities aren't too important, though. What's interesting is people that are apparently unable to take a joke such as those posted by snickerdoodles on many of the aforementioned FMLs. General population, Does it matter that she's trying to be helpful here instead of the usual general commentary? Nope; attack her anyway! It seems by some unfortunate turn of events snickerdoodles has gathered a flock of intellectually disabled individuals. Come on, people! It's FML: a place for humorous anecdotes; the WTF moment of your day. Off-beat, sarcastic comments are somewhat appropriate. Oh, and, I must say this: Pedobear, not cool and certainly not funny. Your comment about living next to an all-girls school far surpasses any alleged offense committed by snickerdoodles. That's really not something you should say online. Also, take note of the constructive criticism offered in the above paragraph. No personal attacks needed.

You need to explain to her that Imitrex does not "get you high". Your mom sucks really bad. Wish I could send you a hug over the Internet.

kawaiikitty 0