Nutso

By space_cadet90818 - 08/03/2010 00:16 - United States

Today, I woke up with one of the worst migraines I've had in months. My mother (who thinks I'm a hypochondriac) began to scream at me about "making up an illness". When I asked for my meds, she called me an addict, and dumped my $300 prescription down the sink. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 556
You deserved it 2 928

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lindsaysue 4

$300? Maybe you need better insurance...

xanniefiend420 0

wow your moms a bitch. no offense. if I was you I smack a bitch

Comments

Vayant 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You are a complete and utter idiot.

I don't suffer from migraines myself, but I've been told that they're a lot worse than regular headaches. You must be ******* retarded.

Vayant 0

Snickerdoodles is always on, but has great advice.

Thats why I always hid my meds. I feel your pain on the $300 though to be fair mine were only $200. My insurance wouldn't cover them, they were too new. So my doc finally started hooking me up with samples.

this coming from the girl who told the doctor it's ok to accidently grope a patient, just explain yourself and all will be forgiven. here my doctored advice - have more sex, an ****** will deconstrict the blood vessels in your head, which in fact is the leading cause of migranes.

I get thoes to it's a bitch. for a while my mom thought I was faking to till my bro began getting migrans to. it's genetic my dad had them so bad he had to take pills that would knock out a horse.

i agree with bmalley, it usually does the trick

catkat1988 17

Migraine meds are a pain, they are so friggin expensive. FYL for having bad migraines and a mom who doesn't believe you, although you can in fact get addicted to migraine meds very easily. The advice given by Danish health care professionals is that if you take regular non-prescription painkillers more than 15 days a month and/or prescription migraine meds more than 10 days a month, and you get headaches daily or almost daily, you should consider looking for other options (such as de-toxing from the meds, and then using beta-blockers or meds for epilepsy as preventive medication). No matter what, when you suffer a bad migraine, you don't give a crap about this, and what your mom did was inexcusable.

If your pills were prescribed, wouldn't she know?