Not doing well

By walkingdead_1029 - 06/05/2013 06:49 - United States - Peoria

Today, the girl that I've been madly in love with was demanding I tell her who I liked. I told her no, I should just keep it a secret, but she demanded I tell her. After I told her, the only response I got was, "You're right. You should have kept that a secret." FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 157
You deserved it 6 486

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, that was a bit insensitive of her. It's her loss.

Sounds like a classic case of the friend zone, it's not impossible to leave, but I think in this case, it's pretty clear she's just not into you, sorry OP.

Comments

She secretly wanted you to say her anyway but thinks she's to good. I hate people like that !

Damned if you do, damned if you don't....one of those situations that we come across too often. Sorry, FYL OP.

Being honest was a good thing hopefully this doesn't cause awkwardness between you two...but maybe after some time she may come around...

YDI, OP. For playing games. If you like someone, just nut up and ask them out. All this secrecy just sets you up for failure.

blackrose84 4

It's not always so simple. What if she was already in a relationship with someone else? Obviously this girl had no attraction to him, and if he had already had a feeling about that, of course he wouldn't want to tell her.

I can't help but feel like there must be more to this story. Specifically, why she wanted to know SO badly. I know at least one other person brought it up, but maybe the girl has a friend that's into OP and she was trying to play (aggressive) match-maker. I hate how so many people are assuming she's a massive bitch. For all we know, she felt bad after he said something. We know what she said, not the way she said it or the reasons for her actions.

Dfrmr21 5

You should have flipped the question on to her asking who she liked. By doing so you could have saved face.

# 61 agreed! That girl could have been a lot nicer in her dismissal.

That is a sign to stay away from her. She sounds like a a bitch if she is willing to be straight up mean.