Not doing well

By walkingdead_1029 - 06/05/2013 06:49 - United States - Peoria

Today, the girl that I've been madly in love with was demanding I tell her who I liked. I told her no, I should just keep it a secret, but she demanded I tell her. After I told her, the only response I got was, "You're right. You should have kept that a secret." FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 157
You deserved it 6 486

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, that was a bit insensitive of her. It's her loss.

Sounds like a classic case of the friend zone, it's not impossible to leave, but I think in this case, it's pretty clear she's just not into you, sorry OP.

Comments

Elfkid21 19

she's going to tell EVERYONE and now, you're screwed!!

That's precisely frustrating. She sounds like she would would be impossible to please and/or reason with anyway.

There are tons of FMLs like this on here. I like to look at it like this, now you know how they feel and you can now move on to someone more worthy of your love. good luck op.

Kuhu1993 21

She could have put that in better words. That was really insensitive. Anyways, now you know what you have to do; like it or not but you have to MOVE ON !

Bunny21 11

I'm being as sensitive as she was....**** THAT BITCH. Us girls know this type of stuff, idk how but we just know. She was just a straight out bitch to you, sorry OP. You deserve better.

DAMN!!!!! But some women are just ungreatful.

Not as bad as the girl saying 'no, i would never that's wrong' then you over hear them laughing about it to their friends

Why the hell would she demand to know who you like?! She obviously wanted to hear it was her or someone she knew, finds out it is her to then crush you?! Seriously, this is why I stopped dating women and stuck to men, men aren't complete bitches!