Not cool

By ash203 - 12/12/2009 21:38 - United States

Spicy
Today, my friend and I got really drunk at the holiday staff party. When I went to work afterwards, everyone gave me the death stare. Apparently, I got so drunk that I flashed my boss's 13-year-old son. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 307
You deserved it 50 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for getting drunk at a WORK EVENT. That said, props to you for giving the young guy a show he will never forget. I'm sure he appreciates it. lol

Comments

What is wrong with people that makes them drink until their liver is about to shut down? KNOW YOUR ******* LIMIT! Just because there is alcohol at a party or a get-together doesn't mean you need to drink until you start killing off some brain cells. Just have a few drinks and enjoy the rest of the party.

Any drinking at all kills brains cells. Most things kill brain cells. Shake your head fast, dead brain cells. Hang upside down, dead brain cells. Shot of vodka, dead brain cells. Seeing OP's boobs, dead brain cells.

hes a kid youre just preparing him for what he will see in the future.

13 YEAH old son? im not familiar with anyone who is 13 yeah's old

Jeez. YDI for getting drunk at work, even if it was a party.

I would like to point out everything that is grammatically wrong with your post, but it would take too long to list them all, so I'll simply move on to the content of the FML itself. How do YDI, let me count the ways. Well, basically, there's one big reason: You shouldn't drink at all at a work party, but if you do drink, you should keep it to a minimum (especially if your boss's children are present, I would imagine). You went to work AFTERWARDS? Meaning the party was during the day, and you had work later on? Then why on earth were you getting drunk? Perhaps I am just misreading this FML entirely, but it sounds like you were making some very poor decisions.

Just DON'T comment on other peoples grammar or spelling. They won't get better and you prove to be an ass. Unless of course that's what you planned, then go ahead...

apparently you were still drunk when you wrote this.

I know this might make me sound like a square, but a lady shouldn't have more than 2 drinks and definitely should not show her **** to people.

Really? A square? Are you from the fifties or something? A lady, clearly OP does not fit that description. Also, are you saying that all women should only be allowed 2 drinks? But guys can still get as toasted as they want right? Are you for real?

Meh (again). From my own experience drunken female ARE more awkward than drunken male...IF they are drunk. I know very few girls who I remembered getting really drunk once...although those got either extremely clingy and...emotional or just extremely bawdy. I dislike both. However, the guys I've seen drunk where rather funny (not all, but a lot) as in talking stupid stuff, singing equally stupid songs, finally falling asleep in rather weird locations and/or positions and waking up a bit later with a penis drawn in their face by some of their equally drunk friends.

gz_fml 0

Yeah, drunken males are just hilarious when they start to get verbally abusive and start fights

perstephane 4

You know what happens when I get drunk? I start cooking food, throwing away empties, and freshening people's drinks. Not all women are emotional/clingy/slutty when they're drinking. Some of us get philosophical or domestic.

bexox 0

I don't think I've ever been clingy. Stop stereotyping, it just makes you look ignorant.

O dear, guess next year there isn't going to be any alcohol at the party

LMFAO:) you rock my life . my friend and i were peeing our pants laughing. hAHAHA!

schwinn11 0

If the boy's 13, then you made his day, if you have nice **** then you'll probably get one hell of a Christmas bonus