Noise annoys

By Anonymous - 07/12/2009 05:31 - United States

Today, I told my boyfriend he is good at singing. Now he won't stop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 034
You deserved it 42 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

autumn_kiki 0

If he wasn't good why would you lie and say he was? Did he even ask or did you take it upon yourself to lie for no reason?

She didnt say she lied to him. He may be really good at it. But it's gone to his head... so yea. FYL.

Comments

"Today, I lied to someone and it came back to bite me. FML."

Hah. My dad's good at singing, but half the time when I'm having a conversation with him, he'll start singing to himself and not listen for crap. Or I'll be trying to write a huge report anywhere in the house and I can hear him belting it. People can be good but still annoying. /: Though I think it's kind of cute that her boyfriend took her compliment to heart so much.

toigirl92 0

OMG that same thing happened to me... but then we broke up. haha

It sucks, but then you could've kept your mouth shut....

Guys OP didn't lie to him. She told her BF he was a good singer because he was, it just is annoying her now. My dad is a good singer, it just gets annoying when ur studying or talking or doing something in general and some just burst out in a song.

taylorxjeanne 0

I know what you mean. I told my boyfriend he was good at guitar and now he wont stop. Ugh. It's terrrrrible.

leadrunner751 3

if he's good it shouldn't matter

raithex 0

This isn't really an FML unless he's absolutely horrible at it.

It's possible that OP's boyfriend does actually sing well, and that she just syarted getting annoyed of him bursting into song every 5 minutes. If so, FYL OP But, if she did lie about his singing, Then YDI

Lmfao I wish life was like a musical where you could burst into song and no one would think you are weird

Op didn't necessarily say her boyfriend was a bad singer she was just simply implying that he won't stop. face it. it's annoying if someone sings too much no matter how good they are.