Noise annoys

By Anonymous - 07/12/2009 05:31 - United States

Today, I told my boyfriend he is good at singing. Now he won't stop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 034
You deserved it 42 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

autumn_kiki 0

If he wasn't good why would you lie and say he was? Did he even ask or did you take it upon yourself to lie for no reason?

She didnt say she lied to him. He may be really good at it. But it's gone to his head... so yea. FYL.

Comments

redcherries90 0

lol i know how u feel..same happened to me. And u cant really tell him to stop singing huh? Also this guy i dated last month, i told him once i like how he smells and the next time we meet i could smell his cologne from a meter away and it was quite painful to get too close to him ......

This is the most boring FML I have EVER come across.

Sarunas23 0

is he a good singer? if yes this is not an FML

Rabbity 0

I will have to say it may not be the OP's fault, nor may the boyfriend be a bad singer. But it still could get really annoying depending on how much and how loud he does sing. My stepsister sings all the time, especially after someone compliments her singing. Her voice isn't bad, it's average, but it's really annoying. She'll sing while you're trying to watch tv, or while you're doing homework, or if you're trying to take a nap, or if any music is on even though she might not know the words or even be singing the right song. She'll sing when you're trying to practice piano, which is just very annoying. So this could be worse than it sounds.

i made that mistake with my ex-roommate. i feel for you.