No good deed…

By Dinho - 15/05/2009 21:22 - United States

Today, I was in a public bathroom, when a little boy walked in and he had an 'accident'. He asked if I could help him clean it up, so I decided to help. I started to walk to him to assist him. That's when I walked straight into the pee and slipped. My whole back was covered in pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 113
You deserved it 6 672

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Trix_Disorder 20

Uhhhh... I'm trying really hard, but can't think of anything redeeming about this situation. XD Good on you for helping, though.

Same as #4. That's really awful/gross. Points for helping though.

Comments

kandyjohnson 0

Well...looks like you helped him clean it up...just not the way you intended. One way or another it got done....

That's grrrrrooossss, but very kind of you for bein' nice [:

ashole1990 10

at least it got cleaned up.... just sayin

id0nTgiv3af___ 0

ew why the f do ppl bring their little boys into the bathroom! its soo annoying!!!!!

Kallian_fml 21

What are people supposed to do? Take their little boys outside and have them piss behind a tree?

Stevieebabyy 0

No comment. #37 - uhhh because its public and obviously the little kiddie had to piss!

When you're in a public restroom, always be aware of what you're walking into! D:

I noticed a lot of these too. where is the parental guardian???? i was not allowed to go to the bathroom alone as a youngster nor was my brother. And god forbid we had an accident they would clean it up. something funny is going on here.

I hate to say it but..... be glad your "FML" is that you slipped in it. because .... i was figuring your FML was going to be that someone walked in on you and called the police for molestation. If it ever happens again, ask the boy where his guardian is... and get the guardian instead. So the boy will be messy, he'll survive... and... if his guardian is female... well to that I say this... if he's young enough to be having accidents, he's young enough to go to the woman's room with a female guardian without having issues. Or with her to a "family restroom" but... do NOT go into the bathroom to join him.

paks7 0

37-first of all nobody brought the little boy in, and thats part of what is strange about this and second, maybe because they dont want to send their little kid off somewhere alone??