By poorbeauty - 10/06/2016 22:32 - Canada - Toronto

Today, my sister found and read my journal. My first entry talked about how I shaved my ass for the first time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 394
You deserved it 2 763

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow you are very candid with your diary...not sure why that would be something you'd want to look back on or remember though!

Maybe try putting something simple in the first few entries next time, so anyone who snoops through it gets bored.

Comments

Why hello fellow Ontarian, that sounds very unfortunate.

I have yet to find out why this has been down voted so much.

Sorry to break it to you, nobody likes Ontario

because what you said was so lame and not truly in line with what fml is for. your words were verbal diarrhea. no substance, no nutrition and no one wants it.

Wow. Ontario is obviously better off for not having you haters in it anyway :')

Epikatz 22

Some people just don't appreciate the Red Death. Ridiculous.

Maybe try putting something simple in the first few entries next time, so anyone who snoops through it gets bored.

Wow you are very candid with your diary...not sure why that would be something you'd want to look back on or remember though!

katachristic 19

Perhaps she makes a point to write in it every day and that was the most notable event of that day?

Candor writes the juiciest diaries.

Not everyone keeps a journal to have something to look back on later. I keep one because writing helps me process my emotions and clears my head. Although, having said that, I'm not sure why an event like that would qualify for this type of journal either.

lexiieeex3 32

You sure don't want to forget that moment, woah what a time to be alive.

FalloutScrolls 25

Just trying to imagine the kind of look that would follow: "Dear Diary..." WHOA!

Start putting in decoy entries that are obviously lies, and some that might be lies so that nobody knows. Write about how much easier life has been since you won the lottery, or how you spent the weekend driving around looking for hitchhikers and then driving them in the opposite direction. They're your entries so you'll be able to remember which actually happened to you (hopefully).

Or maybe a set of them, involving her, building up to something improbable, but squicky.

I imagine it started out normally enough… "Dear diary, I saw HIM today! Kevin! He's so dreamy! I hid my pencils and worked up the courage to ask to borrow one of his in precalc. He only mispronounced my name a little as he handed me the pencil. Now that he's aware of me, maybe he'll ask me out sometime!" …and then went straight off the deep end. "But I've heard he only likes girls with shaved asses. I've acquired a razor with a five blade system for maximum smoothness and am using it now. I'm shaving with grain initially to avoid irritat—I didn't know I had a mole there! I think nicked it. Yeah, I nicked it. Applying pressure isn't helping. Blood everywhere. Feeling faint. Save me, diary…"

I had a friend complain to me about how she was reading her sister's diary, and a sexual experience was described..."Like, why would she even write that in a diary? I don't wanna read about that!" Diary's are meant to reflect on private personal matters, or document things you want remembered. I don't understand why some family members feel the need (and justification) to read another's diary -_-

TabooSushi 24

I suggest putting a lock on your journal. Or locking it into a safe box.

What for? I doubt OP's sister will brave those waters again.