More than enough, thanks

By umbrella - 24/07/2009 11:39 - United States

Today, a man held a door open for me while I fished my umbrella out of my very cluttered bag. As I was opening my umbrella, I turned to thank him for being such a gentleman. Instead, a tampon that had apparently wedged itself into the folds of my umbrella flew into his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 338
You deserved it 5 977

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AirwavesIce 0

I would've loved to see his reaction to that, haha

Comments

abclalala123 0

well, at least it wasn't used... that would be a total YDI

Maybe that was her way of thanking him.

How dare someone show common decency and courtesy? /sarcasm

Well pointed out #63!!! That's nothing like the usual crap that jandersonii posts, so I wasn't even considering it being him There's something quite frustrating about trolls. I mean, we'll never be able to get rid of them, because no matter how many ******* times we tell everyone else, they still keep insulting the trolls which is exactly what they want... eh I give up.

Young_Sparta 0

janderson, i bet you get used in prison how you say women should be used. =]

Saromo 0

Yeah, like others have said: if it wasn't used, I do not know any guys who would be embarrassed. Believe it or not, most guys know women menstruate. Here is another revelation: we know what women do when they go to the bathroom, and we know you stink it up too. So, don't be embarrassed about being human.

lol, I remember when the girls at my school had a tampon fight on the bus. They all got suspended, so the next day, there were only guys that showed up in my class.

Pretty_In_Purple 0

Why the HELL would someone carry a USED tampon in their purse?

M13LO- do u rly hav 2 troll on EVERY fml.... i mean seriusly i dont read every fml or thier comments but when i do u r alwas trolling bout something.... i mean dont u hav somethin better to do with ur time than sittn on a comp all day???? i only go on when im bored.... if thats the case with u then F ur life cuz obviusly u dont hav any friends.

PaulG10 0

lol what the **** are you talking about? excuse my hypocrisy but just read the ******* FMLs and leave.

ChrisWasHere 0

What the **** at # 40. Obviously comment number 40 sits on the computer has no life if they obviously had to leave that comment.

No #40 was replying to a different comment and his comment got moved because fmylife.com glitches like that sometimes. Don't you people get that? Anyway, I'm not ashamed that I read like every FML on this site and comment on most. So what if I have no life? Anyone who tells me there's anything wrong with that can **** off. And I agree that M13L0 is a stupid troll who must have something wrong with their mind that they still manage to derive pleausre from all their stupid trolling. He's almost as bad as jandersonii. Trolls like them don't seem to understand that woman-bashing slurs are no longer funny when they've been done to death.

girandwogpig 0

Still not worse than iBimmer....

CyclonePsycho 1

Pft, DivineInstrument, what are you talking about? Jandersoniii is the shit. :3 Seriously though, you're right. These FMLers need to learn how to ignore trolls and not 'roid rage every time they see a stupid comment by one. Trolls don't feed themselves.

AirwavesIce 0

I would've loved to see his reaction to that, haha

eric_p 0

you have a funny dad, i wanna meet him, i'd buy him a beer

LysssNysss 1

I'm posting up here so people can see the comments :D. and YDI for not putting your tampons in a Ziplock or something and not just throwing it in your purse.

mcsnelly 5

Putting tampons in a ziploc or anything is completely not necessary so it's not her fault. She uses a purse for a reason-to keep things in. She doesn't need something to keep tampons in to keep inside her purse.

I don't put my tampons in a Ziplock o_O I don't think I've ever met anyone who has, either. I agree with #8.

LysssNysss 1

You put it in the Ziplock so it won't go flying out. It's called organization.

LysssNysss 1

Not if you seal it right. You just have to worry about the whole bag flying out.

LysssNysss 1

The reason is that the OP is unorganized.

cielo_fml 0

I don't know anyone who actually has an organized purse. I sure as heck don't.

falloutgurl517 0

yes, and how much more embarrassing would it be to have a whole ziplock full of tampons fly out of your bag?!

I'm with #56. I'd take a single tampon peeking out over an arsenal in a ziploc baggie any day.

am i the only one who finds it funny everyone in this reply is a woman? lol

skyttlz 32

I hate purses. I actually keep tampons in my pocket

LMFAO :D haha sucks for you. but oh well, it's just a tampon. it would've been a lot scarier if it was a knife or something... though why you'd be carrying a knife....

LMFAO! Well your version of this FML would be: Today, a man held a door open for me while I fished my umbrella out of my very cluttered bag. As I was opening my umbrella, I turned to thank him for being such a gentleman. Instead, a knife that had apparently wedged itself into the folds of my umbrella flew into his face. FML Yeah, now that would be a real FML

^_^ id like to be there when she explained it to the police "honestly, i didnt MEAN to murder him...shit jus happens"

hazelwolfeyes 0

XD LMAO!!!!!! oh man... i wouldve just stood there quietly. make it way more awkard til he walks away...o.o...just stare at him... though...he was being a gentleman...once thought extinct...could they be coming back?! :gasp!: lol ^-^ hope he laughed about it. it was an accident, he couldnt have taken it badly could he have? o.O

I'm pretty sure this doesn't happen everyday, FYL.