More than enough, thanks

By umbrella - 24/07/2009 11:39 - United States

Today, a man held a door open for me while I fished my umbrella out of my very cluttered bag. As I was opening my umbrella, I turned to thank him for being such a gentleman. Instead, a tampon that had apparently wedged itself into the folds of my umbrella flew into his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 339
You deserved it 5 978

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AirwavesIce 0

I would've loved to see his reaction to that, haha

Comments

More like FHL for getting a tampon in his face. Hilarious though, that must have been embarassing

Only FYL if it was your last one and you had to go somewhere important before you went home.

I really don't see how this is an FML. It's not like the guy doesn't know that women get their period and use tampons. You just say "oops sorry" and take it back. No big deal. at all.

Even if it wasn't a tampon, and was a pen or something...he was being courteous and instead got something thrown at his face. No, their lives aren't "******" but it's still embarrassing and it was funny as hell, as evident by all these comments. Seriously, this site is for laughs, if you're here to read about tragedies then go read about Iran.

SarahsWickedGame 0

LMAO ROFL HAHAHAHA THAT MADE MY WEEK

grimmelok 0

This isn't an FML. Not even really too embarrassing. Would be different if it was used.

You want to be treated like a man? I would have beat the shit out of you if you kicked me in the balls for being nice. I hold doors open for everybody, not just women, and if a man was rude to me (or worse, physically attacked me) after I held the door for him I would beat the shit out of him too.

YDI for having such a cluttered purse. A purse doesn't need to be cluttered. It's not hard to organize things.