LOL whatever

By Anonymous - 02/10/2015 10:22 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my little sister thought it would be funny to send my girlfriend a text saying I cheated on her and wanted to break up. Her response was, "lol whatever I've been fucking Steve for like a month anyway." Steve is my brother, and he won't admit or deny it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 830
You deserved it 2 147

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gersmer 3

Comments

Right? Sister ruining his (albeit crappy) relationship and Brother screwing his GF. But in the end, the sister actually did him a favor!

whatarethisss 23

Technically, his sister did him a favor.

His sister might have known, or at least had a suspicion of what was going on with the brother and the girlfriend but was worried that OP wouldn't believe her if she told him, a friend of mine did something very similar for his best friend. If so this was an ingenious way of doing it without having to be the person to deliver such shitty news or risk looking like you're trying to interfere.

ExtremeEncounter 32

He's obviously guilty. If he admits it, he's in trouble. If he denies it, he knows he'll get caught lying in the future. If he was innocent, there would be no problem with him claiming that he was.

Is your point meant to be whether he admits or denies it, it proves he's guilty? Maybe that's why he isn't giving an answer. Because he knows if he denies it, he won't be believed anyway.

I think they were going with more of a hesitation thing. like, if he was truly innocent he would've had no problem denying it in the first place

ExtremeEncounter 32

56 It's the fact that he refuses to give any answer at all. If he was innocent, why would he have a problem with answering straight away? It's sketchy.

Your gf is a ***** dump her ass.. and as for your brother he's an unloyal piece of shit.

Moments like these make me really appreciate being an only child.

Dont make it sound like all siblings are like that. I have 2 older sisters and near would do anything likethat

I did not intend to make it seem that way at all. In fact, that is why I specified that I only felt that way when situations such as the FML arise.

I completely agree #5, but I've still had a similar situation with an ex and someone used to be a really close friend of mine so being siblingless doesn't shield you completely from people close to you being pieces of shit sometimes.

Shitty Brother, but thank god for that little sister. Dodged a bullet right there.

ChadHelton 8

think she might have done it on purpose?

Why would you do that in the first place? Even if she wasn't cheating on you, that's ruining some trust.

I'd say u owe ure sister for bringing this out albeit not in the most ideal manner

I wonder if she knew the brother was banging his gf.