Mood ruiner

By Sirah90 - 07/05/2013 07:29 - United States

Spicy
Today, my nose started running while in bed with my boyfriend. I kept trying to wipe it off with my arm to avoid ruining the moment. My boyfriend then looks up at me in horror. Turns out it wasn't mucus; it was blood. And it was all over his neck, his shirt, and his silk sheets. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 236
You deserved it 13 477

Same thing different taste

Comments

so if it was mucus all over everything it would have been acceptable?

I think it's more embarrassing that he owns silk sheets then your having a nose bleed. I'm an Egyptian Cotten girl all the way. Silk is too... Tactastic-Liberace?!?

If you were in bed with him I assume that he has has more than just your blood on him. It really should not be that big of a deal other than possibly staining the sheets with blood.

YDI for not checking what was coming out if it kept running. And he deserves it for having silk sheets.

We must date very different types of guys OP...his silk sheets? What guy has silk sheets??

Not a big deal though I'm sure it felt like it at the time. If you're a frequent nose bleeder or if you've started taking some blood thinning medication that could be contributing to this you obviously need to be aware and take precautions. But by putting the story here you are in the right spirit of being able to laugh about it.

NO! Not the silk sheets! Anything but the silk sheets! Oh, the humanity!

Peroxide gets blood out of clothing/sheets. Dump it on the area and watch it fizz it away.