Mix up

By Jon - 07/06/2009 06:47 - United States

Spicy
Today, after masturbating in the shower, I heard my phone go off outside the bathroom. After my mom saw me get my phone to check my messages, she said, "I think you're addicted to that", to which I said, "But it feels so good and every guy does it." She was talking about how I text people a lot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 194
You deserved it 79 285

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would anyone open up to their mom about masturbation.

Nice. Maybe she thinks you meant texting feels good and every guy does it too? Right? Right? :/

Comments

justdesserts 0

YDI for thinking that your mom would actually want to talk about your masturbation with you.

What the hell? I'm 15 and I don't do it. Nor do I look at ****. Why is that weird?

nwoodh 0

Dude. You are one sick **** to tell your mom "it feels good" to **********. Even if she HAD been talking about being addicted to ************, it would have been ******* wierd for you to say that in way of explanation. Sick.

#57: Well first of I'm not English so I apologize in advance for the mistake I might write. Honestly, assuming you're a dude, no there is nothing "wrong" (although I don't think that word really applies here) about you. But since I was in the same situation that you're in 5 years ago, let me give you a little piece of advice. If for any reason what so ever (I'm not being judgemental) you REFUSE to let yourself watch **** and ********** because you think/believe it makes you better than the others or simply make you different, it is a very very ****** up way of thinking, and you should really look into that, and maybe give it a try ;)

No, 59, that's not why. I don't feel that way. I just don't do it. Simple as that.

it's weird that you were comfortable enough to even say that

LOL @ #51... 40%? Do you really believe that?

Well then I guess you're right: you're weird. Because I cannot possible imagine how one can make such a strong choice when it's backed with nothing. I mean how can you make that can of decision if based on nothing ?