Socializing

By nja - 12/07/2020 23:01

Today, it's the first day in 14 weeks I've got dressed up and gone out anywhere other than to go food shopping. Shame it’s to attend a funeral. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 575
You deserved it 230

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My condolences. In times like this, it seems everything feels more intense - even getting dressed for an occasion.

It is difficult no doubt.. but this too shall pass.. stay strong..

Comments

My condolences. In times like this, it seems everything feels more intense - even getting dressed for an occasion.

It is difficult no doubt.. but this too shall pass.. stay strong..

So you're the idiot wearing the tuxedo and top hat at the grocery store!

Would you rather be getting dressed for your own funeral?

diraven 15

Did you post this from inside the coffin?

coius 23

How about after the funeral taking a nice walk outside in a park or “lively” area and take in the beauty. Appreciate for the moment that you are alive. And that you can enjoy dressing up, and enjoy beautiful scenery. Take in the flowers, and if necessary, let yourself grieve as well. It’ll probably give you a bit better feeling and help for the tough road ahead. And try to dress up and take frequent walks. It will help with any depression from the isolation as well as loss, and you’ll look good while on a stroll. Plus, its less likely to get you sick than an indoors public place. So inhale the beauty around you. Make you you take into account your beauty.