Migraine-inducing FML

By myheadhurts - 21/06/2009 07:09 - United States

Today, I came home from an amazing cruise to find that my house broken into. My best friend apparently decided to invite her drug-addicted friends into my home while I was away, where they stole 172$ and my migraine pills, which are non-refillable. I now have a migraine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 283
You deserved it 5 421

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hecuva 0

make her pay for everything and change the locks so it doesn't happen again.. OR get the police involved.. get triple or more money for damages

LuckyCharms_fml 0

My dad has done that to me before

Comments

Failercoptor 0

at least you know who did it, get your shit back bro

Wow the person who said YDI for puting the $ after the amount of the money is the true "dumbass." Also you made us kids sound like freaking retards! I'm 11 and I know better. Sorry if I made a grammar mistake here I'm using the iPhone and I tend to forget puting the apostrophes (yeah I could've spelled it wrong but I'm in a hurry and I'm tired.)

valuemeal2 1

How does that even make sense?? And to the OP: Excedrin, OTC, works great. And yes, I would know, I've been getting terrible migraines since I was 8.

the worst you can say to the fact that your best friend broke into your house is 'i now have a migrane' ??

fyourlife33 0

A 12 year old shouldn't be on this site, and they didn't hardly steal anything I agree with the whiny comment. You should have had the pills with you and your random ass amount of money.

Anyone who does that is not a friend. This isn't an FML, call the police.

slinkiess 0

FYL! I would beat the crap out of her. And I agree with #110. Call the police.

Tell the police and laugh when she gets in trouble for it.

Hey, only hard drug users steal, and only hard drug users hang out with hard drug users. Your best friend probably hasn't told you. Watch your shit and don't let yourself get dragged down. Don't help unless you are absolutely sure it will matter.

LaLaJoy 2

1. Why would your best friend "break into" your house? I can understand if she had the key, but then your house wouldn't have been broken into. If you came home and saw that your house had been broken into, why would you suspect your friend? 2. How do you know the exact amount of money that was stolen? 3. Why are your pills non-refillable? 4. Someone with a migraine wouldn't be looking at a computer screen.