Migraine-inducing FML

By myheadhurts - 21/06/2009 07:09 - United States

Today, I came home from an amazing cruise to find that my house broken into. My best friend apparently decided to invite her drug-addicted friends into my home while I was away, where they stole 172$ and my migraine pills, which are non-refillable. I now have a migraine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 283
You deserved it 5 421

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hecuva 0

make her pay for everything and change the locks so it doesn't happen again.. OR get the police involved.. get triple or more money for damages

LuckyCharms_fml 0

My dad has done that to me before

Comments

Didn't realize this way www.fyourgrammar.com... my bad

I don't understand why your migrain pills would not be refillable. I understand the concept of being out of fills; however most people who get migrains get them frequently and would be able to have them filled by calling their doctor. Since as far as I know (as a migrain sufforer myself) sumatripton (assuming that is what you take) is non-habit forming, I see no reason why your doctor would not authorize a fill, especially if you file a police report. But still, being robbed sucks, and whoever took them is a moron because you cannot get high off of sumatripton, if anything it will make you sick.

That person is NOT your friend. Of all the things that could have been taken, a bit of cash and some pills is nothing. Why would you not bring your meds with you on holiday? YDI.

ithedarkknight 0

run up on her ass like stewie did brian on family guy and be like "bitch wheres my pills and my money!" if she says something you dont want to hear start whoopin that ass!

people have some real interesting friends.

kiwistrwbry08 0

I'd be furious... I wouldn't want my friends inviting anyone into my home while I wasn't there. I hope that she'll pay you back, since what happened is her fault.

id0nTgiv3af___ 0

some best friend. and i thought my friends were asses

Cerauno 0

Some friend! Call the police on their sorry ass!

Dreika 0

Guess that "friend" isn't much of a rea friend...you should find better people in your life.

I agree with everyone else. Obviously not a very good friend. Dump that.