By Sapphire Mills - 28/11/2018 13:30

Spicy
Today, it's my 2-year wedding anniversary. It also marks 2 years since my wife told me, "We're married now we don't need to have sex anymore." FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 559
You deserved it 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She must have other amazing qualities if you're staying with her despite being refused sex. Personally, if that happened to me, she'd be out on her ass, but that's because I like sex.

If you really didn't have sex the entire two years, this day should be your 23 month "anniversary" of initiating divorce proceedings. A life without sex sounds horrible.

Comments

ohsnapword 21

Wow. That sounds a lot like going to the Ferrari dealer, test driving and falling in love with the car. You sign the paperwork to buy it, however, before you leave with the car, they take the engine out. Nothing worse than a Ferrari with no engine.

wow, why would she have that mentality? Sex should be enjoyable for both parties. If it isn't then she shouldn't have it true, but she should tell you beforehand of her feelings and intentions before getting you to commit like that and cutting off such a vital part of a relationship. I am so sorry that is happening OP. It might be time for a divorce or at least couples counselling.

Tony K. 8

Bro she's definitely getting ****** by other dudes.

you agreed so hopefully that's not the true case?? otherwise tattling here wont fix that issue lol

Jochen Balbarino 4

Sorry bro... newly wed, but been together for awhile. Going through quite a lengthy dry spell myself (almost a year). So I know a bit of what you're going through.

RussianGuy804 5

People await for sex after marriage but once married they don't want it 😂

doomwolf 4

Ask her if its still possible to cheat if shes refusing to have sex with you anyway

I don't understand why they wouldn't want sex anyway?

Krystal.xo 12

marks two years since she got the divorce papers