Makes sense

By lovegame - 28/06/2014 15:48 - Singapore - Singapore

Today, two months after forgiving my girlfriend for breaking my heart by cheating on me, I found out that she's cheating again with the same guy. When I confronted her, she basically said I brought it on myself and that I was an idiot for not dumping her the first time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 974
You deserved it 26 889

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.

It sucks that you have a cheating girlfriend, but at the same time, you were playing with fire by keeping her.

Comments

ckcknight 13

Sadly, she's right. Once a cheater always a cheater.

xxBFMVAAMIWxx 18

no way. OP did the right thing out of affection for her. she was too much of a bitch to see that, and I could easily bet that her relationship with that guy won't last for shit

if i were you id bang her sister if she had one

Figures a 16 year old would say that. Lol ..

no i would black mail her mom an bang her instead.

michael_shaqson 5

What a bitch! How dare she blame you for being the good guy.

therealjc_fml 14

What part of you thought she was going to change?

I hope you find the special one OP

why would he want to find José Mourinho

91hayek 31

thanks 28 I needed a nice chortle this weekend.

cryssycakesx3 22

I disagree with most previous comments here and really feel sorry for you: forgiving and going over it can be great if you sort the thing out before. Sorry it didn't work in this case but don't think everyone is like that.

Yeah, me too. Everyone is tempted one time or another to cheat, if you've been in a relationship long enough or you have a high sex drive, and even a good person can slip up. It shows moral courage that you were willing to forgive her, I'm sorry that she wasn't worth it.

Coeliacchic93 21

if you love the person you are with you won't cheat. if you don't want to be with that person then leave, no need to make the situation that much worse I have never understood why people cheat or why they make excuses. seriously you just 'accidentally had sex with someone' i don't believe that for a second.

rocker_chick23 27

You never give a cheater a second chance.

tayymeds 23

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Rule of thumb.

Hate to say it, but imo your gf is right, although I do concede that working it out is good if you think you can handle it, but it truly makes things difficult and must be a solution in which both parties are fully participating to make right.