Makes sense

By lovegame - 28/06/2014 15:48 - Singapore - Singapore

Today, two months after forgiving my girlfriend for breaking my heart by cheating on me, I found out that she's cheating again with the same guy. When I confronted her, she basically said I brought it on myself and that I was an idiot for not dumping her the first time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 974
You deserved it 26 890

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.

It sucks that you have a cheating girlfriend, but at the same time, you were playing with fire by keeping her.

Comments

I'm sorry she wasted that second chance OP. I hurt my ex. I didn't cheat on him, but when my life was collapsing around me I didn't let him help or even tell him, I pushed him away and let our relationship fall into disrepair. When I went back, he didn't give me a second chance. I hope desperately for a second chance to love him, and reading that you gave your ex one despite her cheating, gives me hope that maybe I'll get one someday. So, OP, you weren't a fool and you didn't deserve it. You're a good person and you're very kind. What happened here is that the person you gave a second chance to took it for granted and made the same mistake again. Now is the point where you don't give a third. Sending love and hugs your way...

I'm sorry if this makes me heartless, but if she already cheated on you and you were still with her, you brought it on yourself.

She's right in a way buddy you cheat once you'll cheat again. Fyl and no you don't deserve it, she's a bitch. Now you know when a girl cheats get rid of her right away.

mattmsk005 8

That is sooo funny, in a really awful way.

kind of deserved, it was clearly established she was untrustworthy after the first incident.

You should of dumped the bitch the first time she cheated and found yourself a new chick that's looks better and treats you better then the last !!!!

You seem like a nice guy and you are better off without her. I hate cheating.

I was in the same situation. Its hard because you love her to death deep down inside. But honestly bro, youre better off without her. Now only if i could take my own advice. Stay strong.