By poorlyparented - 16/06/2015 12:05 - United States - San Antonio

Spicy
Today, my coworker decided to give me "the talk". I'm 21 and not a virgin, yet most of what she said was new to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 210
You deserved it 5 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm interested to know, what was new to you?

You can't Google what you don't know you didn't know.

Comments

I'm interested to know, what was new to you?

Obviously OP found out how babies are made.

mds9986 24

I'm more interested in why the coworker was giving OP the talk? In what context would that possible come up?

Someone once told me to put a few drops of KY in the inside of a condom. It made the experience so much better for my BF and helped not pull his hairs when he removes it. There's always room to learn new things!

I was told to turn the ribbed condom inside out, that way it is ribbed for my pleasure.

I'm not too sure why but ribbed condoms inside out are more likely to tear :/

Instead of paying extra for roughrider condoms, buy a pack of regular condoms and a bag of frozen peas. All the pleasure, a fraction of the price. And you have the rest of the peas for a snack later.

#27 I'm not even sure what to say to that.

RedPillSucks 31

what #27, you're gonna waste the peas that were in the condom?

I'm not going to eat them. But if she wants to, more power to her!

The penis goes inside the ******. what, that's new!

Xandrick 22

@Headcrab ********? I've never heard of that Pokemon.

nataliewby 25

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You can't Google what you don't know you didn't know.

17, now you've given me an idea: Google "Google, teach me what I don't know, that I dont know I need to know." Hmm....

You should date her and find out how good this new information is!

Unless she's so old that OP needs to use a bookmark to find the "right spot" among all the other wrinkles. Maybe she's 90 and just sharing the wisdom that comes with the years. Then it may be an entirely different story.

I don't think you know what a ****** is...

Still give it a go, what do you have to loose?

Trust me, #36, I am well aware. I made a ha-ha.

Maybe she wants to give you private lessons.

this is my thought also...she want's the D OP

Hey, I'm 64 and have five children aged 2 to 40 and based on what I read on FML I don't know crap.

hand clap for you for keeping it going real talk. a 2 year old that's work. and yeah things change over the years.

Yeah things change over the years. I just read something about putting peas in a condom.

MdMan2 23

Like 1 said, it's pretty weird that your coworker would give you the talk. Although the stuff is new to you, I wouldn't say your life is permanently screwed OP.

Nothing wrong with learning some hot new tips!

For some reason this comment made me think of all those magazines by the checkout stand . "Have hot sex today", "hot tips for him and her", so on and so forth .

I was reading cosmo when I made my comment.

AirBusDriver 23

Cosmo is responsible for a lot of unplanned pregnancies, ask my ex! haha

nothing wrong with getting sex advice

leogachi 15

There is something wrong with unsolicited sex advice if you're over 18. Although why you wouldn't want to learn all that you can before you ever have sex is beyond me.