Life's a beach

By Brittanyy_leigh - 17/12/2009 07:57 - Australia

Today, my boyfriend and I went to the beach. I though he was being really sweet by putting sunscreen on my back as I layed on my stomach. I got home later, and felt that my back was sore. Then I saw the giant penis on my back that been burnt in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 143
You deserved it 6 014

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He wanted to be able to say that his dick had made you sore, and that was the only way.

Comments

fobchick 0

Your boyfriend is hilarious. EPIC

xxreikoxx 31

Forgive my ignorance when I ask, "How does that work?" (My ignorance comes from my inability to be out in the sun. -_-) The boyfriend was sure to feel a little bit of pain in return,...right?

I would draw a ****** on his face in black sharpie while he sleeps, that would serve him right :)

No, she should draw a penis on his back too....a droopy floppy one.....or on his forehead

I don't understand, what girl wouldn't want a giant dick on her back? BTW it is easy to do, first you start with small areas until outline is roughed out. Then do larger areas until the masterpiece is finished. Not that I ever shaved a dick into the back of someone's head or anything.

xxreikoxx 31

I'm talking about burning the back with a penis, not shaving one onto somebody's head. Read more carefully.

No shit... same process, you approach it slowly and protect the outline, they never catch on... of course what am i thinking I'm not the one with a Dick Tan, but I bet you get another one.

your bf wants to look at a penis when he's behind you OP....beware

oh everyone calm down. its a sunburn not a tattoo. pretty funny i thought lol. hace a sense of humor.

thinmint 0

@ 2: that was unnecessary. Sunburns are not permanent. Pull your head out of your ass and discover a sense of humor!

expen_dable 0

you got it all wrong ,this is the boyfriends subtle way of letting the OP know he's gay, he is just too scared to say it