Last Christmas

By Syd - 21/12/2012 16:00 - United States - Plano

Today, I looked at my neighbor's empty lawn; he's an old guy and he usually has the best Christmas lights. We knew he might not be able to do them this year, so I felt bad and I did them for him. Later, a neighbor asked about them and I told her that I helped out. She said, "You do know he died, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 690
You deserved it 18 551

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He's there in spirit. You did a nice thing.

Well, you were right when you figured he wouldn't be able to do them this year anyway...

Comments

I think that was a very nice thing you did. He's thankful in spirit, so don't be down. I'm sure his family appreciates it. :)

gmaniac93 7

I don't get how the OP could just put up lights on someone's house with out even asking first.

Rachaelc23 8

Don't feel bad. You did a great thing to help out!

Wish I had a neighbour like OP! You did such a nice thing, I'm sure he would've really appreciated it.

Think of it this way: this is a tribute to your neighbor and his love love of the holidays.

Edo369 8

Are you people ******* stupid? How did OP deserve that? For those of you who voted YDI. *****.

kellygirl83 11

It's a glitch in the app that has been discussed many times.

joethebiden 8

Just stare directly in the neighbor's eyes and say "Yes, I knew". Then laugh maniacally. Then chew into a crude potato while still staring and laughing. Wait until neighbor is gone, then another 5 minutes, then resume your usual pattern of activities.

ajourn11 2

This is easily the first time I've felt warm and fuzzy visiting this site. Cheers!

Obey_StudBoii 23

That's so sad though. Be happy you have him In spirit.