It's the thought that counts

By sadwife - 31/05/2009 18:07 - United States

Today, I woke up and my husband said he got me a gift for our one year anniversary and that it was on the table. We laid around cuddling and when I finally got up I was expecting to walk out to beautiful bouquet of flowers. I got two packs of cigarettes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 653
You deserved it 10 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, he's trying to make you happy. I mean if he got flowers they might outlive you.

Comments

If you smoke then it woulda been a nice gift...If not then FYL....other than that youre probably just ungrateful

I saw this FML, and before I even clicked on the comments, I knew that there would be a torrent of self-righteous prudes saying that she shouldn't smoke. You know what? It's her life, let her live it. Not everybody who smokes dies instantly. Live your life how you want, and **** out of everybody else's.

if your husband got you cigarettes for your anniversarry you might be a redneck

UGADawg08 1

Smokers are disgusting. If you want a second anniversary, you might want to quit that pointless and deadly habit. And #89, what the hell is wrong with you? Someone is a prude if they are able to see how stupid it is to waste your life on an addictive carcinogen? You're killing yourself with nicotine. You're in no position to attack anyone. People who don't smoke are simply better than you. That's a fact.

first-------- **** all u who said ydi for smokin u homos and i call 40 shorts on the cigs!!

Kitty34_fml 0

Has anyone ever heard of secondhand smoking?? all the people who say it's her life are wrong. it's not just her life it's affecting, it's her family's- her kids, her husband, etc. so shut up. (assuming the OP smokes)

@#91: Who says I smoke? I don't, actually. But that doesn't make me better than anybody else. If somebody wants to do something harmful, it's their right. It's their ******* body, not yours. Yes, it's self-righteous and closed-minded to blindly attack somebody for doing something harmful. It's their ******* body to do with as they please.