It's the thought that counts

By sadwife - 31/05/2009 18:07 - United States

Today, I woke up and my husband said he got me a gift for our one year anniversary and that it was on the table. We laid around cuddling and when I finally got up I was expecting to walk out to beautiful bouquet of flowers. I got two packs of cigarettes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 654
You deserved it 10 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, he's trying to make you happy. I mean if he got flowers they might outlive you.

Comments

xfloorpunchx 0

He's prob trying to kill you so he can collect the life insurance !!!!

your fault for smoking. if you didnt smoke hed actually have to get you a decent gift

Blackrose13 0

Damn...There is a ton of smoker hate on here. So what, who gives a shit if we smoke? At least I'm not a pompous asshole who goes around patronizing people. "You shouldn't smoke, it's sooooooo bad for you! You're going to die!" So? What the hell is it to you? No shit it's bad for you, but I bet NONE of you can say you have never done anything that was bad for you. Most of us are ADULTS making our own decisions. I don't go around telling you to start, do I? So back the hell off, let me have my cigs, and leave me in peace. Yes especially you 137. You are a pompous asshole. Get over yourself.

Smokes come after sex, you'll have to change your name to sorewife then.

@ #122 Did you get that number out of your ass or do you have statistics? That's what I thought.

rachelbrianna25 0

stop smoking & you might get flowers next time. = )

ivysmusic 0

1 year anniversary. It should have been something way better. I guess a couple packs of cigarettes (what, $15 bucks or so?) is all he thinks you are worth. Better get out now instead of letting him drain all the good years out of you.

Oh and UGADawg08, I personally feel that non-smokers are superior because we don't constantly need 'smoke breaks' throughout the work day. Ever work with someone who couldn't make it a few hours without a cigarette? I don't care how fast it goes. It's still not fair to the non-smokers. They themselves reek and everything they come into contact with reeks. Also, many smokers think that the world is their giant ash tray, tossing their poisonous cigarette butts everywhere. Parks, streets, beaches, ponds etc are littered with nasty cigarette butts. I wish every time smokers tried to throw their cigarette butts on the ground instead of a trash can, the butts would automatically launch themselves into their rancid throats!

duhhitsdez 0

why are you complaining? skigs aren't cheap. he just saved you $12.