Inspection time

By Anonymous - 22/06/2013 05:01 - United States - Monterey

Today, my grandmother made a rule that every time we take a crap, she has to examine the turds to make sure they aren't big enough to clog up the pipes. I don't know what's worse: that she looks at my turds, or the fact that she actively comments on them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 266
You deserved it 3 613

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Perhaps you should talk to her about how absolute gross that is. Toilet time is private time

Your grandma thinks you are so full of shit you would clog her pipes?

Comments

Hmm... You may as well have fun with this and make it awkward for your grandmother by starting a competition of who can have the strangest looking turd or something. That might just be enough to scare her off or possibly encourage her odd request. You can only try at this point OP. Good luck!

So what happens if it is too big then?! Take it out?!... FYL.

TayonaC 10

question. what would she have done had the poop been too large??

cryssycakesx3 22

you let it sit until other breaks down.

tj5810 21

She'd think I'm in some serious need of fiber because I'd pass it off as #1 every time. Move it along grams, there's nothing to see here.

TheSofaKing 7

Leave a turd on grandma's favorite china plate on the table with a knife and fork. Got the runs, leave it in a bowl with a soup spoon.

That is sofaking disgusting, i just threw up a little in my mouth.

so what is she gonna do if your turds are too big?

lifesucks1217 6

here is a tip don't show her don't tell her...

She will probably hear the flush... I don't know about OP, but my toilets are pretty loud when I flush.

lifesucks1217 6

and? you say you just pissed

This story is clearly fake, everyone knows women don't poo.

NavalAvaiations1 5

I have been under that impression my whole life. was devastated to read that they poo.

That's why I never want to see the kitchen at my favorite restaraunt... Might not want to eat there anymore!

Oh that is so GROSS. Really >>> Ughhhhh