Hopeless

By Dumbdumb - 15/02/2010 14:29 - United States

Today, at work, a really hot guy came up to me and asked, "What are your hours?" Excited, I told him I get off at 4, but might be able to get out sooner. He started laughing and then said, "I meant your store hours." He turned around and walked away, shaking his head and laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 717
You deserved it 33 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That guy is kind of a dick for laughing while walking away

Comments

hoydenrulez 0

He totally led you on! You should've dragged him into the backroom and had your way with him, the little tease.

lmao Ginger I like the way you think. What are your hours?

Lmao, I woulda taken you out just for bein so cutely desperate.

Erniesduck123 0

Not only is it totally her fault, but am I the only woman here who at least tries to play hard to get? I mean, answering immediately "I get off at 4 but might be able to get off sooner", he hasn't tried flirting with you, you don't know his name, he doesn't know yours, are you really that desperate? I have been asked for my number at my job, but I never just hand it over along with my schedule for the next week. Damn.

Oh come on. You don't answer right away like that! Sorry. That's your fault.

iknowthatguy 0

I think it's cute in an innocent way, but that's not the consensus. If that's you, then the right guy would have liked it.

@6 How is the guy a douche because he doesnt want to date someone. Thats makes a lot of girls douches for not wanting to date every guy that asks her.