Hopeless

By Dumbdumb - 15/02/2010 14:29 - United States

Today, at work, a really hot guy came up to me and asked, "What are your hours?" Excited, I told him I get off at 4, but might be able to get out sooner. He started laughing and then said, "I meant your store hours." He turned around and walked away, shaking his head and laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 717
You deserved it 33 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That guy is kind of a dick for laughing while walking away

Comments

perdix 29

It's called "striking out" and we guys do it all the time and handle it without whining about it. If you ever see a mediocre guy with a hot girl, you can bet he struck out a lot before he hit this home run. Keep swingin for the fences, babe!;)

Or if you are looking for an average guy, you can always take the walk.

Aww don't be to sad... at least you made him smile.

That is so dumb. When you're at work if someone asks you about hours you should assume they mean store hours. Clearly your mind was on everything but your job at the time. Yeah everyone's mind wanders at times during their job, but when someone approaches you with a question the mentality should always be that they are a customer, that's all. There should be no real distinction between a hot person and someone you practically gag when you see.

GregBuckingham 0
WallyTheWombat 0

Now at least he didn't ask what time you get off. "At 4 and I could really use some help if you're interested ;)"

ringmybell_fml 0

is it just me, or does anyone else think that was a cute scenario? yea, it was just me.

ZombieBunnies 0

Cute as in "milk squirting out my nose from laughing so hard while drinking juice" cute, then yep twas the cutest Eva!!!

Blueoceanz84 0

YDI for being momentarily stupid.

That's a nice way to try to pick him up. It didn't work. Maybe it will work on a guy who is less of a jerk. Keep trying.

Ydi dat turd. Go buy urself a vibeator now u hormonally charged ho

I'll go with a mixture of both. Permanently stupid.