Hey!

By wtf dad - 10/01/2013 03:15 - United States - Saint Charles

Today, I learned who my dad's new fiancée is. Upon meeting her she exclaimed, "My, I haven't seen you in a while!" She's my ex-boyfriend's mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 428
You deserved it 3 304

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Weren't you EX-static for your dad? Lol No but seriously, fyl OP

You didn't meet her before she became his fiancée?

Comments

Thank god he's your ex and not your current boyfriend.

Actually, #41, if they were still together or even married, it would make the holidays a bit easier--one less family to worry about having to visit. But your ex-boyfriend's mom? Hoo-boy, isn't that going to be awkward!

let's hope OP's EX will not move in with his mom...

At least this means you'll be step-children and won't have to date. Unless you go for the Cruel Intentions kind of nonsense. Time to start avoiding family functions, or at least start drinking heavily before them. When I was seventeen (legal age is eighteen here, it's Quebec, basically a suggestion - people drink wine with dinner when they're like eight), my aunt handed me a coke bottle that was half rum, we were on the way to visit my grandmother. 'You'll need this', she said. My grandmother has a habit of calling me fat (I'm not the skinniest person, but I'm certainly not 'fat' - I have a large bust and hips), insisting my hair is dyed red (it's black) and that dyeing your hair red means you're a hooker. She also likes to disparage my profession (illustration and graphic design), because by now I should be married and popping out babies because that's a woman's job (I'm infertile, and didn't want kids anyway), and I'm letting my partner violate me with premarital sex (uh, I initiated our first time, and our relationship was built on a friends-with-benefits beginning - we've been together 8 years). My grandmother is what we like to call batshit crazypants.

You could've just posted all that in the "About Me" portion of your profile, you know...

There are professionals who provide help for those issues..

It's utterly amazing what folks feel they can get away with saying because they are related eh?

looney_mc 4

Lol that's why your parents got married they both love ****

hiandrews69 29

Key her car. I'm from the hood. That's grounds.

Better that your current boyfriend's mom

Well that will make an interesting show... not!

That sounds like some Jerry Springer shit!

I honestly don't understand why this is such a big problem. This sounds like a perfect way to get back together with him, and the convenience of having your boyfriend living with you is perfect! We've all seen 1000 FMLs about people's parents walking in on them having sex, so I'll expect that one from you in a few weeks.

tj5810 21

He'd be her step-brother then... Yikes. Sleeping with a step-brother is a whole other FML, one that I'm not especially keen to.