Happy birthday, I suppose…

By chessgeeksam - 14/03/2009 19:28 - United States

Today, I learned that the surprise party thrown for my girlfriend's 19th birthday was wonderful and she couldn't be happier. Except that I didn't show up. Apparently 40 people were invited but I wasn't one of them. We've been going out for three years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 474
You deserved it 4 052

Same thing different taste

Top comments

..Ouch. And she didn't invite you once the party started? She's as crappy as her friends, then.

#4, that was so stupid that I reported you for abuse. Abuse of the english language, of my intelligence, of the comment system...

Comments

That sucks, but I questioned why you wouldn't have had plans with her and her friends.. ? Maybe you should've talked to them about her birthday?

kellster 2

Wow, her friends are JERKS to have not included you in those plans! I mean, you should have been on board in the planning of this thing, never mind getting invited! Unless you've somehow alienated them all.

I had to delete my other comment cuz I read it wrong, so all I have to say is I like ice cream and a nice pair of slacks.

maybe it was like my last "surprise" party, and was an all girl thing?

At least she had a good time, apparently...

Bubs_fml 0

To the above: So we have a disagreement. Nothing I'm going to lose sleep over. Also, other than the "epic fail" bit, I do not see how I abused the English language. To each their own.

wrestler_fml 0

You should go up to each of her friends and personally tell them that they're a ****. ...oh, and to have a nice day, and that you hope your girlfriend enjoyed the party.

Checkitawwt 0

Your gf's friends do suck. That's just rude. One of the least things they could have done for their friend was at least invite you! Sorry =/

Apparently, her friends do not like you. Do you usually hang out with her and her friends? If not, it might be understandable that you were not invited because they do not know/like you. But still... she told you about the party, but didn't ask why you weren't there or what you were doing instead?

Haven't you ever disliked a one of your friends significant others? This is probably a case of that.