By reginaphalange - 27/05/2010 14:06 - Australia

Today, I found out that my best friend was having a birthday party and I wasn't invited. I had just finished planning a surprise party for her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 819
You deserved it 3 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cancel the surprise party then. **** her, if shes not not going to invite you to her party shes obviously not a real friend. If she was she wouldn't be annoyed or embarrassed or whatever by you being there. If she thinks you were ignoring her or whatever then explain it to her if she doesn't care she needs to grow up and stop being dependent on you.

Roxy_a_xox 0

Dang! thats not your best friend and dont invite for u'r party.

Comments

Awe how mean, sorry OP get some new friends.

why are so many fmls of people with assholes for best friends? is this person really your best friend or your only friend so best friend by default??

Notjustanother1 0
iSitt 0

bundle up all the nonreturnables and give that later as your gift

I'm with #19... confront her there and ruin her party.

rohosoccer08 1

that's sad... I couldn't imagine having best friends like that

invite all the guys that were going to attend her party to the party in your pants.

rohosoccer08 1

yeah do what 27 said and make yourself a *****... that always works

degrassilovur 0

maybe she's not ur real friend...!!!

faxe 0

Doesn't make sense. You planned a surprise party for her which I'm guessing was her birthday party and you don't get invited? You left yourself of the guest list or did someone else who was helping you plan not want you there?

so wait did she have the party you planned and then say "your not invited" or was there another party? but still sucks fyl and get a true friend next time :)

I think her best friend planned a different party and kept it a secret from OP who came up with a surprise party. Now what I don't understand is that when OP is throwing a surprise party, all planned out, it would mean she invited guests her best friend likes, but they are already going to her best friends 'secret party'. How come no one told her thet there already was another party for her best friend? I think that would've been in the FML if everyone also would've kept that a secret since her best friend would have asked them to.

33... she's was planning one for her, and she had other plans.

9. I think the latter, because if it's her only friend, it would be her worst friend by default as well. Which kinda fits with the FML.

Agrees with 9 WTF are people doing hanging around with complete d-bags?!?

epoh_fml 0

I agree with 39. it sounds kind of wierd. on a side note, I got a party today from my coworkers :) they threw me a suprise baby shower. it totally made my day because I didn't think I was going to get one.

39, I think through the invites someone finally told her

tjrocks1294 0

 well ask her about why you weren't invited and stop wasting your time in fml!

go to her party uninvited, and give her a shit rapped up in a box then ditch her and get a new friend :) she is clearly a two faced bitch xD

Snugglez 0

I guess the surprise was on you =[

I just want to point out that she posted as "Regina phalange" hahaha friends!!

Just walk into that party, lie down on the floor, and remain motionless. Then scream while spinning in circles with your legs. Do that for several minutes, until your are forcefully removed by tough guys or the cops. Extra points for vomiting. That'll get her attention. As well as everyone else's. And the authorities'. Say hello to the flufflywall house!

might wanna start looking for a better class of friend.

lmao, 74! I notised that too! I also agree with 39, those were my exact same thoughts.

Hey, OP guess what? They were not your best friend. Or you would have been invited.

don't show up and explain.... just make your party super duper amazing awesome! invite EVERYONE from your friends birthday party you "weren't invited to" and then, ring your apparent best friend when she is hopefully sitting at the other party compleatly alone and yell SURPRISE!!! I had a party and didn't invite you! happy birthday! how does it feel biatch!?! :D then party the night away with your new friends. xox woo! Can i come to your party???

phreshboi 1

awesome plan ^^^^ and also if u did the surprise party just invite urself...

judgehartin 0

ya and if they still say ur not invited get out ofthere

iamchuck 0

So don't invite them to your party.

lmfao!!!!!! WIN!!! ------ ------ ------ fafp is a pain in the ass

adelaide101 0

hahaha have yourself a party & don't invite her.

Raleigh_bruh 7
therealdavid 0

lol 65 u got ******!!!!! prego O.o

Cancel the surprise party then. **** her, if shes not not going to invite you to her party shes obviously not a real friend. If she was she wouldn't be annoyed or embarrassed or whatever by you being there. If she thinks you were ignoring her or whatever then explain it to her if she doesn't care she needs to grow up and stop being dependent on you.

RedPillSucks 31

Plan your surprise party and surprise her by not inviting her. Send her a card saying "Had a great time, wish you were here"