Happy birthday, I suppose…

By chessgeeksam - 14/03/2009 19:28 - United States

Today, I learned that the surprise party thrown for my girlfriend's 19th birthday was wonderful and she couldn't be happier. Except that I didn't show up. Apparently 40 people were invited but I wasn't one of them. We've been going out for three years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 474
You deserved it 4 052

Same thing different taste

Top comments

..Ouch. And she didn't invite you once the party started? She's as crappy as her friends, then.

#4, that was so stupid that I reported you for abuse. Abuse of the english language, of my intelligence, of the comment system...

Comments

This has actually happened to me! Except it was my boyfriend, and he was turning 18. He called me right after it started. He said I "Should come" my reaction was why would I come to something I'm obviously not wanted at, he said I was being a downer so he hung up. After the party he called to say that "It wasn't that they hated me, they only disliked me a bit" they just wanted to avoid giving me a ride to the party.

awefjio 0

LOL #5-9 #4 you're such an idiot. say sorry

P.S. Texmas is a whackjob who is jealous of all her friends boyfriends. If I were to throw my best friend a surprise party, you best believe I'm gonna her boyfriend. Whats a surprise party without ALL her friends??

I agree with all but #4 and #27, uhh ya, ur gf and her friends are kind of bitches lol. I mean why wouldnt they invite u, and why wouldnt ur gf call u like 32 kind of said?

lalalalovingit 0

Yesssss, 3 years? It's obviously not a serious relationship.. Why wouldn't she invite you after the party started? If she could have so much fun with out you on her birthday.. you obviously don't matter.

@21, if it had been me, I would have assumed that he had been invited and just didn't show up. Thus, I would have been a little miffed/disappointed and certainly would not have called him to invite him. I would have likely, however, called him to bitch him out for not showing. lol

BEB131 0

Wait... its a surprise party.... she wasnt inviting the ppl.. its her friends that dont like u apparantly

Hang on a sec. You were going out for 3 years? YOU should have been the one organizing the surprise party! And yeah @39..Agreed.